Global or specialised Operation & Maintenance (O&M) services make it possible to increase the economic, financial, environmental, and quality performance of public water and sanitation services infrastructure.
Focusing on the company’s main activities, these solutions allow constant monitoring of the infrastructure operating costs, enhancing its performance. Resource optimisation will result in an improvement in the Overall Service Quality.
- Operation and maintenance of Water Works (WWs), Pumping Stations (PSs), Wastewater Treatment Stations (WWTPs) and Wastewater Pumping Stations (WWPSs)
- Detection of inflows and infiltrations in networks (visual and smoke test)
- Assessment of the conditions of piping and collection chambers (video and visual) in the networks
- Detection of losses in water and wastewater networks
- Hydraulic cleaning, and cleaning of sewers, collection chambers and septic tanks
- Cleaning and disinfection of pipes and water tanks
Greater Operational Efficiency
Legal Compliance of Risk Transfer
Reduction of operational costs, in terms of energy, chemicals, labour, maintenance costs and network conservation
Increase in the useful life of the entire Water and Sanitation infrastructure
Reduction of Non-Revenue Water: financial savings (€) and better management of natural resources (fewer m3)
Reduction of Non-Revenue Wastewater
Infrastructure loss rate
Higher energy efficiency rate (kWh/m3)